• 350 gms Spaghetti
• 1/2 cup Olive Oil
• 7-8 Garlic Cloves, crushed
• Salt & Pepper, according to taste
• 4-5 dried red chilies
• 1 tsp chilli flakes
• 1 tsp oregano (dried or fresh)
• 1/3 cup of finely chopped basil leaves
• Parmesan cheese – Garnish
• Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender. Add 1 tsp of olive oil and salt. Drain and keep aside
• Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and chilli.
• Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant.
• Season with salt, pepper, chilli flakes, oregano and basil leaves. Cook, for a minute or so.
• Add pasta and toss well.
• Serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese
Recipe by Palakh Dharnidharka