- 2 slices fish (white pomfret will taste good! King fish can also be used)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp rosemary dried / 2 sprigs of rosemary, leaves removed and chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary in a bowl. Roll the fish in this mixture and keep for marinating.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Put the fish slices in a shallow baking dish and pour the remaining marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 min or until the fish is done.
- Take the fish out and let it cool for around 5 min. Serve immediately.